Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My First Post!!

Hello, my name is Edie and this is my blog!! I am so exited to start one and I can't wait for my upcoming posts!

I think blogger will help me become a better public writer and let me show the world what I can do!

One of the cool things about me is that I LOVE gymnastics. I like it because I love doing flips and just working out! My favorite skills are back tucks and arials. I also like doing cartwheels on beam!

Another cool thing about me is I like to act. I have been in a ton of musicals, camps, and more. My favorite musical was Billy Elliot The Musical because I had the best experience EVER!

One last cool thing about me is that I do ballet and tap. I have been in ballet since I was three and I just started tap. I love ballet because I like working hard. Since ballet is a pretty hard sport, you have to be strong mentally and physically.

So I hope you learned something about me and I hope to grow as a blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.